top of page

LocLearn Upskill: Applied Learning Master Classes

LocLearn Banner Image_with text.png

Coming Soon!

Master Class course program on


October 21-December 16, 2023 

With Professor Talia Zur Baruch

*Registration will open shortly. Limited spots remaining and pre-registration list is filling up, so if you'd like to secure your spot, email Talia directly:


Class Format: Eight interactive virtual live (real-time) class sessions on Zoom (2 hours each class, total of 16 class hours) + optional in-person meet-ups for industry relationship building and knowledge sharing. This course offers a practical applied learning experience in hands-on project/discussion-based classes. The program includes subject-matter expert guest speakers from top global companies and career development advisory with job referrals, helping the course participants land and “hit the ground running” in their exciting new career path—leading future-ready, global-ready relevant and delightful product experiences for the diverse populations of the world!

Class Participation: This course is designed to train both entry-level career starters as well as senior & executive career-ladders who are interested in expanding their professional growth in International Product Management.

Are you a college graduate of International Marketing/Business  or an experienced Localization Manager seeking a career in International Product Management? This upskill practical course is perfect to get you on track!

Class Schedule: Weekly sessions on Saturdays 9-11am Pacific Time via live Zoom.

October 21, 28

November 4, 11, 18

December 2, 9, 16

Program Overview: 
Only 5% of total companies around the globe reach sustainable global growth for the long-haul. What differentiates them from the rest 95% of companies?  In this course we will learn how to build an effective global-ready from-the-get-go product strategy for geo-fit adoption and make products discoverable, usable, and value-loveable worldwide. 
This course curriculum specializes in training professionals in the fundamentals of Product Management and Design-Thinking, with a holistic orientation for customer-centric product design and product market-fit strategy. You will learn how to create a comprehensive, horizontal, cross-functional MVP PRD (most viable product requirements and tech specs), integrating the regional and cultural factors. 

This course includes ten modules for global-ready and geo-fit product management, understanding customers within the cultural context of their regional environments. You will learn market-readiness, company-readiness, and how to reposition the value proposition for adoption in new markets.

We will cover core funnel optimization in the unique user journey--from product discoverability in new markets (SEO/SEM), quality high-intent customer acquisition, engagement, conversion, retention, and brand-bond loyalty. We will also explore recent case studies for developing product geo-fit for specific market adoption. You will learn applied methodologies and frameworks for defining adaptive product requirements for market-fit adoption: 
1.    Product value proposition (What problem you’re solving for?)
2.    Target segmentation (Who you’re optimizing the solution for?)
3.    KPIs (How you define and measure success?)


About the teacher and curriculum developer: 

Talia Zur Baruch is a Global-Ready Product & Growth-Marketing Executive and Educator, helping companies maximize adoption in new markets on a global scale. Partial client list here
Talia was Head of International Product & Growth at LinkedIn and SurveyMonkey/Momentive AI and has 23+ years of experience leading localization at Google, VMware, and Starbucks. She is the CEO Cofounder of GlobalSaké, creating a global community of cross-functional tech executives driving international expansion (2,500+ members worldwide) for industry knowledge sharing and collaborations. Talia has been Adjunct Professor at Hult International Business School, at San Francisco State University and at CEDIM Design Graduate School in Mexico City, teaching Global Product Management, International Growth Marketing, and Design Thinking at the Executive MBA programs . She’s a guest lecturer at MiiS (Middlebury Institute of International Studies) and is a regular speaker at industry conferences around the globe. 


TaliaBaruch_headshot profile photo.jpg
bottom of page