Corey builds products. These products solve all kinds of problems. He loves solving complex problems.
- product led, babied, designed and released Prosper's Home Equity/HELOC lending product ecosystem from the ground up with a hand-picked team of 40
- led personal loan borrower product for Prosper for several years (~$6B in originations in that time)
- ran product, sales operations, risk, and IT for a Utah SaaS/finance startup prior, during, and after being acquired by a Silicon Valley FinTech unicorn - designed and constructed new healthcare lending B2B2C product ecosystem (2013-2016)
- bought a failing product from Drift, formed a new company and brought it to cash-flow positive with the founders (iOS, Android, Web)
- led product fully for 2 companies: Prosper Healthcare Lending and Fetchnotes
- incepted and built A/B-test-proven 10%+ revenue growth gains per year through funnel optimizations, adding ~$200M/yr in running originations
- managed teams/people: product, sales operations, risk, and IT
- joyfully been in the trenches of many tech stacks with many close engineers
He's spoken on topics ranging from B:B sales technologies to SMB reporting on 4 occasions for Salesforce and Docusign.